A list of Utilities I use frequently in my Daily Work
- MX ToolBox: All of your MX record, DNS, blacklist and SMTP diagnostics in one integrated tool.
- PhishTank: Phishing Website Checker
- SSL Labs: Test the TLS/SSL Security of your website.
- Url Tools: A free service to scan and analyse websites
- Url Void: Website Reputation Check
- Talos: Cisco Talos Reputation Checker
- Securi: Website security and malware scanner
- DNS Check: Check DNS Propagation throughout the Globe. Very useful if you updated hosting or DNS records.
- VirusTotal: Online Malware Scanner
- Hybrid Analysis: Online Malware Scanner
- Joe Sandbox: Online Malware Scanner and SandBox
- Any.Run: Interactive Malware scanner. Registration Required
- Cookoo: Local Automated Malware Analysis. You can throw any suspicious file at it and in a matter of minutes Cuckoo will provide a detailed report outlining the behavior of the file when executed inside a realistic but isolated environment.
- ThreatMiner: Data Mining for Threat Intelligence
- Robtex: Robtex uses various sources to gather public information about IP numbers, domain names, host names, Autonomous systems, routes etc. It then indexes the data in a big database and provide free access to the data.